Active Environmental Solutions is the Australian Authorised Distributor and Repair and Calibration centre for all RAE Systems, portable gas detection instruments and PIDs.
Our portable gas detection range comprises:
- MultiRAE, MultiRAE Lite and MultiRAE Pro are RAE Systems new family of portable multi threat, multi gas detectors. With the ability to include up to 5 gases and VOCs. Man down alarm, Wireless, pump and diffusion models for personal protection. With 33 sensors options, PID (ppm and ppb) we have the monitor for your application.
- PID (Photoionization detectors), including the portable gas detection market leader, MiniRAE 3000, with its extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm to detect volatile organic compounds, and the UltraRAE 3000 that can be used to detect specific gases such as Benzene.
- Personal single gas detectors that offer detection of a wide range of toxic gases.
- Portable gas detection accessories, including detection tubes and hand pump kits.
- Portable Multi-gas detectors; from the simple QRAE II in pumped and diffusion models for all confined space work, to the sophisticated portable gas detection of the MultiRAE and ToxiPro.
- The MultiRAE is an exceptional portable gas detection instrument for use in a large range of applications such as landfill operations, confined space, food and beverage, wastewater treatment, telecommunications and chemical.
- Sensors options - 30 interchangeable sensor options, including PID for VOCs, NDIR and catalytic for combustibles and NDIR for CO2.
Contact us for assistance in finding the most appropriate portable gas detection instruments to suit your application.